Kinesiology is the study of human movement. Assessment of musculoskeletal movement, prevention of injuries and the ability to enhance movement are all specialty area of a Kinesiologist. ProActive has numerous Kinesiologists on staff who are able to ensure their clients’ bodies perform and function properly for work, sport and recreation.
Service offerings include:
- Personal Training
- Single or Double sessions
- Focus on individual needs
- Structured Program and Tracking System
- Home Visits
- Home gym set-up
- At home Program design and demonstration
- Remote Consults
- Learn to Run
- One on one consults with our Biomechanical Experts
- Learn to Lift
- Learn proper lifting techniques and muscle activation
Our Parkinson’s Program is offered in Bay Roberts and Grand Falls, and features group sessions or one-on-one partner training.
Please contact us for more information, or contact the Parkinson Society of Newfoundland and Labrador for more resources.
Our Bay Roberts Strive facility offers. Contact us for pricing and details.