Acupuncture describes a family of procedures involving stimulation of anatomical points on the body by a variety of techniques, the most well-known being the insertion of thin, disposable metallic needles into specific areas of the body.
Most patients find acupuncture relaxing, with minimal discomfort, and relieving pain, swelling and even withdrawal from addiction, within a few hours or days.
Our acupuncturists are experienced in:
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Acupuncture
- Sports Medicine Acupuncture
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Cupping (fire and manual)
- Gua sha–Myofascial therapy
- Tuina–Chinese Massage
- Diet Therapy
- Electro–Acupuncture for Sports Injury
- Auricular Therapy for addictions/stress